Returns: Revised, September 30th, 2020
Please note, items must be in their original condition to receive a refund to your payment method.
– Start your return here.
– Once approved, we'll provide deets on where to send your package.
– Email email@example.com with any questions.
Good to know:
– Once you try on or wear your head wrap, it's yours for keeps. Thanks for understanding this condition. It helps us reduce waste and ensure return items are hygienic.
– If your order received free shipping and is returned, a flat fee of $5 will be deducted from your return total. This helps us buffer the cost of shipping.
– International orders are not eligible for returns or a free shipping return label.
– Head wraps submitted for return that have been worn, washed or tried on will be rejected and returned.All merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in otherwise perfect condition to be considered for return.
– We only accept returns upon approval. We will not open or process returns that have not been approved.
– You have 30 days after delivery to initiate a return. After 30 days, all sales are final.
– After return order is received by the Wrap Life, please allow 3-5 business days for refund or store credit.
– We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not comply with the conditions stated above.
SPECIAL COVID 19 UPDATES
Please be aware that USPS is experiencing massive network-wide delays.
This will impact your orders in the following ways:
- It will take longer for USPS to scan in your packages. This means you might get a tracking status of ‘Pre-shipment” for up to 5 days. Your package is at UPSP waiting to be scanned in and sorted by a postal worker.
- Your orders will require more time to deliver. USPS currently has a major shortage in drivers and transportation, as stated on their website.
- With the exception of promotions or flash sales, orders qualify for free shipping at $100.
- Free shipping applies to U.S. orders only.
- All orders under 16oz will ship First Class Mail.
- Orders that select any free shipping offers will be shipped using the most economical carrier and service.
- USPS Priority Mail is not express or overnight.
- All express mail will explicitly say "express", "overnight", or "next day" when selecting.
- Express orders placed before 11am EST, Monday-Friday will generally ship the same day.
- Express orders placed after 11am EST will ship the following business day.
- We do not ship Express or Expedited orders on Saturday or Sunday. All Express and Expedited orders ship Monday thru Friday with the exception of observed federal holidays. If you place your order after 11am on Friday, it will ship the following Monday.
- Our shipping partners are USPS, FedEx and DHL.
- FedEx Express, USPS Express and DHL Express do not qualify for free shipping offers.
- All orders that have been shipped to an incorrect address will require a new shipping label. Once the package returns to our facility, we will contact you to inquire about reshipping your order. If you want your order reshipped, we will send an invoice for the cost of shipping. If we are unable to receive a response from you in 3 business days, we will issue a refund to the original payment method, less the original amount you paid for shipping. For items that are final sale, you will receive store credit.
- If you submit a request for our team to update a shipping address after you've placed an order, we cannot guarantee your shipping address will be updated before your order ships.
- If your package has already left our facility, please see if USPS (for US-Customers) can intercept your package before returning the package back to our facility. You can read more about it here: https://www.usps.com/manage/package-intercept.htm
- Items that are final sale or discontinued are not eligible for refund to your original payment method. Store credit will be issued and is valid for the term of 1 year.
The Wrap Life is not responsible for packages and/or additional fees that are associated with shipment to an incorrect address.
At the moment we are not accepting orders that require international shipping. It is our intention to create an international shipping solution that offers realtime tracking, faster delivery, and more affordable options. We will inform all customers when international shipping is reinstated.
Fully trackable. Delivers in 2-5 business days. Signature required.
Not fully trackable. Delivers in 1 to 4 weeks, can take up to 8 weeks.
- The Wrap Life is not responsible for customs fees incurred by customer when importing our goods.
- If you are unable to pay additional customs fees and choose to have the package returned to us, you'll receive a refund for the cost of the merchandise.
- PLEASE NOTE: All orders are subject to customs fees, including orders paid for using a gift card.
International orders selecting USPS for delivery:
- By selecting USPS as your carrier, you forfeit any claims to have your shipping refunded in the event your order is lost or undelivered.
- International packages with tracking numbers starting with "LZ' often receive location updates much later than other packages. The Wrap Life reserves the right to wait 5 business days before reshipping an order that is presumed lost.
- Any store credit issued will not include shipping.
- Please check with your local post office. Some international orders are awaiting pickup without notice.
Is it free to join?
- Our rewards program is totally free. Simply create an account (or sign in if you already have one).
How do I earn threads?
- There are so many ways to earn threads. You earn threads for every dollar you spend on dasj.asia. You'll earn for engaging with us on social media, celebrating a birthday, or reviewing our products.
Where can I find how many threads I have?
- Simply log into your account on dasj.asia and click on the rewards icon located at the bottom of your screen.
How do I redeem my threads?
- To redeem your threads, log into your account and click on the rewards icon on the bottom of your screen. Click on All Rewards to select the reward you want to spend your threads on. You'll receive a code you can apply at checkout to get a discount. Remember that threads will be deducted from your account when you redeem a reward.
Is there a limit to how many threads I can earn?
- There's no limit. Collect as many threads as you please. The more you earn, the higher your VIP tier.
Do my threads expire?
- Yes, threads expire. If you have been inactive or have not purchased for the past 12 months (i.e. no earning or spending of threads), then your threads balance will be reverted to zero and your tier level downgraded. Make sure you spend and earn threads within 12 months to retain your balance and tier status.
Can I use my rewards with other promotions and coupons?
- Reward codes can't be combined with other coupons and are one-time use only.
I didn't mean to redeem my threads, can I get them back?
- Yes! As long as the reward code hasn't been used. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the email address associated with your account and the code you received. We're happy to help you assist you from there.
Information We Gather
We gather information from you in several ways, including when you choose to share information with us by entering it on our sites, through social postings that you create, and by using automated processes. We also collect information about your transactions with us, such as purchases and returns.
Privacy & Security
Thank you for visiting www.dasj.asia (the “Website”) or www.thewraplife.com (the “Website”). This privacy and security policy (the “Policy”) explains the information we collect about you on the Website, as well as information collected when you visit pop up stores or otherwise communicate or interact with The Wrap Life, how we use the information, some of the security steps taken to protect the information, and the choices you have to review, revise and/or restrict our usage of this information. This Policy is part of the Terms & Conditions of Use that govern the Website and is binding on all Website users.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
The Wrap Life collects information from our customers for a variety of reasons, including as part of our ongoing efforts to provide incredible customer service, improve shopping experience and to communicate about products, services and promotions. We collect information such as name, telephone number, email, postal address and payment information (“Personal Information”) that you provide to us when you register an account on our site, place an order, participate in a giveaway, promotion or survey, write product reviews, post customer-generated photographs and content, or create product collections, wishlists and other user-generated content. We may use this information collected online to process and fulfill your order. We also collect email addresses at various site locations in order to send you necessary order-related messages such as order confirmation and shipment confirmation notices. We maintain a record of your product interests, purchases and whatever else might enable us or our business partners to enhance and personalize your shopping experience on this or other websites and to send you offers, promotions, or information that we believe may be of interest to you.
In addition, we monitor site use and traffic patterns to improve our web site design and the products and services we offer as well as to determine what offers, promotions or information to send to you.
To serve you better, we may combine Personal Information you give us online, via mobile device, or during pop ups or festival purchases. We may also combine that information with publicly available information and information we receive from cross-reference with select partners and others. By combining this information, we are better able to communicate with you about our products and services, special events and promotions, and better able to personalize your shopping experience.
Disclosure of Information
We will disclose information as we determine to be required by law. Currently, we do not share information with business partners not owned or affiliated with The Wrap Life. Information is only shared with partners when the customer opts in or chooses to receive an offer.
We do not share credit card or other payment information with third parties except for the purposes of processing payment for products and services you’ve ordered and as required by law. In addition, we may disclose credit card and other information we collect from you with an outside company with which we have contracted for their services to protect against fraud and the unauthorized use of credit and gift cards.
Procedures to review your personal information and to opt-out
You can always update your personal information or opt-out of our catalog mailing list or other communications. If at any time you would like us to update your information or opt-out, just click here to email The Wrap Life's customer service. Please be sure to include your email address, full name and mailing address.
We contract with outside services to help us and our business partners better understand your use of The Wrap Life. These outside services may use “cookies” or other technologies to collect various kinds of information for us and our business partners related to your use of The Wrap Life, so that we and our business partners may continue to refine and improve this and other sites for our customers. We do not allow these parties to collect any credit card, user name or password information. These services are contractually required to maintain all the information collected for us in conformance with this Policy. As a visitor to The Wrap Life, you may "opt-out" of these types of collection of data. To learn more about your options, click here.
“Cookies” are bits of information that are automatically stored on your computer. If you do not want to have cookies on your system, you can set your browser to disable them. Kindly note however that if you decline cookies on the Website, some functions on the Website may be limited or unavailable. As a result, to make it easier to use the Website, we recommend that your browser settings accept cookies on the Website.
We or our partners may use Flash Cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash or similar technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded or installed by you to your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, personalize and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience, play games and perform surveys. They help us improve our sites by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. They may be recognized by other sites or by our marketing or business partners. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. Click here to learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, The Wrap Life and the Website do not recognize DNT.
We adopt appropriate and industry-standard data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Website.
Sensitive personal information contained in orders placed on the Website are encrypted using 128-bit secure sockets layer (SSL) technology.* In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. *Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology used by vendors to ensure the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption and data integrity for secure transactions.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
If you still have concerns about ordering electronically, feel free to print your shopping cart page and mail it to:
The Wrap Life
67 35th Street, #B214
Brooklyn NY 11232
Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. We will never ask for sensitive Personal Information via e-mail.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE AT ALL TIMES FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY PASSWORD OR OTHER ACCESS INFORMATION.
Our Website is not directed at children. In accordance with federal law, we do not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13 without the verifiable permission of a parent or guardian. If The Wrap Life learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, it will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from its databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
The Wrap Life may periodically update this Policy including for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed. Any changes made will be posted here. By visiting and continuing to use the Website you agree to accept any changes made to this Policy. Feel free to contact us with any questions about our Policy.